Sapphire 1901 · 19TH FLOOR BEACHFRONT CONDO 3/2.5
Find a Package at Sapphire 1901 · 19TH FLOOR BEACHFRONT CONDO 3/2.5:
310A Padre Blvd.
South Padre Island, TX 78597
Sleeps: 6, Bedrooms: 3, Bathrooms: 2.5
Beautifully-appointed 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath beachfront condo is located on the 19th floor of the iconic Sapphire Condominiums building. Unit includes high speed internet, cable TV, full kitchen, walk-in closets, beachfront and bayside balcony. Rental also includes access to the Sapphire fitness center, HUGE swimming pool, heated whirlpool, theater, and game room. The master bedroom and living room/kitchen have an amazing direct view of the beach, as well as the Sapphire's huge pool area. The living room leads out to a private balcony that faces the beach, and a second private balcony down the hall has a beautiful view of the bay (Laguna Madre) and the Queen Isabela Memorial Causeway. Guests are able to access the Sapphire's amazing fitness center, theater, game room, pool, and hot tub. Maintenance, management, and service staff are available on call, 24/7. This condo is located on the southern end of South Padre Island, close to all of the best dining and entertainment SPI has to offer! The South Padre Island Metro is a free bus service that gets you within steps of most areas on South Padre Island. The island also has a "Park and Ride" facility on the South of town. Gulf Blvd., is also very bike friendly. IMPORTANT BEFORE BOOKING: Please review the Sapphire building rules listed.
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
Primary guest must be at least 25 years old or above. A valid ID is required at check in. Smoking is only permitted by fireplace at the north end of the courtyard, not any other area.
NO VISITORS ARE PERMITTED
VEHICLES AND PARKING:
Renters will be issued two (2) temporary parking permits at check-in. Please display your permit so that the dates are visible.
Guests are required to wear appropriate cover-ups, shirts and shoes when entering the Sapphire Common Areas.
GARBAGE AND TRASH:
Individuals are responsible for cleaning up common areas after use.
Balcony railings should be kept free of hanging towels or clothes.
The door must remain closed when grilling on the balcony. No portable grills are permitted on either balcony. Only the electric grills which are installed on the west balcony may be used for outdoor grilling.
Hallways should remain free of objects including beach chairs, ice chests, door mats or other personal items. Items found in violation of this rule may be removed by the staff.
POOL AND HOT TUB RULES:
• Off-Season Hours are 8:00am to 10:00 pm
• Summer Season Hours: 8:00am to 11:00 pm
• No glass containers are permitted in pool area
• No radios-Head set only
• No running or horseplay
• No pets allowed in pool area
• No Diving
• No unsupervised children under 14
• No walking on cascade wall
• No smoking in pool area
• No food permitted in the pool or at the edge of pool
• No hard toys permitted in pool (ie boogie boards, skim boards, surf boards, footballs etc.)
• Swim diapers must be worn by children not potty trained.
• Do not use the spa, if the water temperature is above 104 Degrees Faranheit
• Children should not use the hot tub without adult supervision.
• Cabanas are available for rent daily at a rate of $125 per day for guests. Please • make reservations 24 hours in advance, if possible.
• See concierge to reserve the Theater room.
• The last show time is 9:00pm.
• Only G, PG and PG-13 movies may be shown.
• Game Room hours are 9:00am- 11:00 pm.
• Guests under 16 must have adult supervision.
• No glass containers.
FITNESS CENTER RULES:
• Exercise attire including athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
• Please do not remove furniture or equipment.
• Children under the age of 14 are not permitted.
MARCH (SPRING BREAK) RULES:
Primary Guest must be 30 yrs old or older and a family with children in order to rent during these restricted dates. At check-in, the concierge will ask for ID’s of all guests to confirm the renter and guests are a family living under the same household during their check in time. We will NOT allow check in if the renter does not meet these requirements. Family is considered only immediate (mother, father, daughter, son, and/or grandparents). Cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews or nieces are NOT considered immediate family.
- Hot Tub
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Hot Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Beach Front
- Beach View
- Central Heating
- Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Water View
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Away From it All
- Tourist Attractions
- Breakfast Included