• Check-in is anytime after 3PM
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
Primary guest must be at least 25 years old or above. A valid ID is required at check in. Smoking is only permitted by fireplace at the north end of the courtyard, not any other area.
NO VISITORS ARE PERMITTED
VEHICLES AND PARKING:
Renters will be issued two (2) temporary parking permits at check-in. Please display your permit so that the dates are visible.
Guests are required to wear appropriate cover-ups, shirts and shoes when entering the Sapphire Common Areas.
GARBAGE AND TRASH:
Individuals are responsible for cleaning up common areas after use.
Balcony railings should be kept free of hanging towels or clothes.
No portable grills are permitted on either balcony.
Hallways should remain free of objects including beach chairs, ice chests, doormats or other personal items. Items found in violation of this rule may be removed by the staff.
POOL AND HOT TUB RULES:
• Off-Season Hours are 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
• Summer Season Hours: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
• No glass containers are permitted in the pool area
• No radios-Head set only
• No running or horseplay
• No pets allowed in the pool area
• No Diving
• No unsupervised children under 14
• No walking on cascade wall
• No smoking in the pool area
• No food permitted in the pool or at the edge of the pool
• No hard toys permitted in pool (ie boogie boards, skimboards, surfboards, footballs, etc.)
• Swim diapers must be worn by children not potty trained.
• Do not use the spa, if the water temperature is above 104 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Children should not use the hot tub without adult supervision.
• Cabanas are available for rent daily at a rate of $125 per day for guests. Please • make reservations 24 hours in advance, if possible.
• See concierge to reserve the Theater room.
• The last showtime is 9:00 pm.
• Only G, PG and PG-13 movies may be shown.
• Game Room hours are 9:00 am- 11:00 pm.
• Guests under 16 must have adult supervision.
• No glass containers.
FITNESS CENTER RULES:
• Exercise attire including athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
• Please do not remove furniture or equipment.
• Children under the age of 14 are not permitted.
MARCH (SPRING BREAK) RULES:
Primary Guest must be 30 yrs old or older and a family with children in order to rent during these restricted dates. At check-in, the concierge will ask for ID’s of all guests to confirm the renter and guests are a family living under the same household during their check-in time. We will NOT allow check-in if the renter does not meet these requirements. Family is considered only immediate (mother, father, daughter, son, and/or grandparents). Cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews or nieces are NOT considered immediate family.